Buzz Books 2013: Fall/Winter - Publishers Lunch

This collection was put together as a sneak preview to some of the great new books coming out this fall. My copy, from NetGalley, was free in exchange for an honest review. If you would like to get your own ebook of the collection, it is available from most major ebookstores. There are so many great new books coming out this fall, and this is a great way to have a quick look at them. This compilation is full of authors I love: Elizabeth Gilbert, Margaret Atwood, Donna Tartt, Jhumpa Lahiri, (oh, yeah, and some guys too) and others who are making their debut. The collection is in order of publication, and the stories themselves include all different genres within fiction, non-fiction, and young adult. If you have heard about a book coming out in the next few months, it is very likely that it has been included in this collection. I loved the concept of this ebook, because it was so much more convenient than going online for each book and downloading a sample – everything you want is right at your fingertips.